Why put CBD on the skin? It’s all about the antioxidants.
- CBD is one of over 100 different compounds in hemp/cannabis/marijuana classified as cannabinoids.
- Cannabinoids are classified as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.
- Cannabinoids only work for your body when the bind to cannabinoid receptors.
- There is an abundance of cannabinoid receptors on your skin.
- Your skin is your largest organ.
CBD alone won’t cut it.
Our Nano CBD lotion is formulated with natural ingredients. Our lotion is good for your skin and good for the environment. A bodybuilder doesn’t get big eating fast food! That’s why you can’t have nice skin with cheap petroleum based lotions. We’ve formulated our lotion to feed your skin! We use organic and/or food quality ingredients when we can.
Organic Apricot Seed Oil:
- Is high in vitamin E and K which moisturizes the skin evenly, properly moisturizing the skin eliminates dry spots. This helps your skin retain moisture, which is good for treating rosacea, psoriasis and eczema.
- Treats acne inflammation and reduces buildup of sebum in the glands, which is a cause of acne.
- Reduces oxidative stress in the skin. Oxidative stress is an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your skin. Free radicals SUCK!
- Aloe Vera Water
- Is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Is a well known remedy for sunburns.
- Has some antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
Raspberry Seed Oil
- Absorbs UBV and UVC, providing some protection from UVA.
- Has a high content of alpha Linoleic acid which is helpful for combating eczema and psoriasis.
- Is high in vitamin E
- Contains phytosterols which keeps skin moisturized and help repair skin damaged by free radicals.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Like the ingredients above, is high in vitamin E
- Slows the appearance of aging
- Is hypoallergenic, allergic reaction to jojoba seed oil is infrequent.
- Quaternized Honey
- Is a wonderful skin conditioner and moisturizer with twice the power of glycerin.
Citrus Stem Cell
- Works by organizing the inner structure of the skin for a younger appearance.